1. How much compensation can I get?Find out how much you could be owed for your injuries using our free innovative online tool.
2. Are your lawyers no win no fee?Making a claim after an accident can be an expensive journey, find out more about what our lawyers can offer you.
3. How do I make an ICWA claim?ICWA is the state insurer for Western Australia, find out more about what happens when you make a claim with them.
4. What is a conditional costs agreement?If you’re looking to claim, you’re probably wondering how much it’s going to cost you and whether it’s worth it. You can find out more about our cost agreement here.
5. How do I make a claim against the TAC?The Traffic Accident Commission (TAC) is the statutory insure for Victoria, learn more about what to expect when you claim against the TAC.
6. Are your Lawyers part of Australian Accident Helpline or a third party?Learn more about our lawyers and what AAH can bring to the table.
7. Am I eligible for a not at fault hire car?Learn more about how we can help you back on the road whilst your vehicle is being repaired.
8. Can I check my eligibility online?You can use our eligibility checker to find out in 60 whether we think you have a claim.
9. What is the process of making an MVA claim in QLD?Learn more about making a claim after a road traffic accident in Queensland.
10. How do I make a whiplash injury claim?Learn more about making a claim if you’ve suffered whiplash following a road accident.
11. Do I have the right to drive after a crash?If you’ve been involved in a road traffic accident, we can help you understand your rights.
12. What is the asbestos claim time limit?Learn more about how long you have to make a claim if you have suffered from an asbestos related disease.
13. How do I start my claim?Learn more about how to get the ball rolling following your accident.
14. What is a personal injury claim?Find out more about personal injury claims and whether or not your injury qualifies.
15. Do you have any motorcycle accident lawyers?Find out how we can help if you’ve suffered an injury following a motorcycle accident.
16. Can I make a claim on behalf of someone else?Learn more about making a claim on behalf of a loved one.
17. How long is the claims process?Find out more about the timescale of the claims process.
18. How long do I have to make a claim?If you’ve suffered an injury due to know fault of your own, timing is everything. Learn more about the timescales when making a claim.
19. What fees does Australian Accident Helpline take?Learn more about the fees associated with making a personal injury claim.
20. What is a personal injury?Learn more about what classes as a personal injury.
21. Who pays my compensation?Find out more about where your compensation payout will come from.
22. Will I need to go to court?Going to court can be a daunting thing, learn more about what happens when you make a claim.
23. What if I lose my case?Learn more about what will happen should your claim be unsuccessful.
24. How much will it cost to make a claim?If you're wondering whether claiming will leave you out if pocket, find out more about the charges here.
25. Is there anything I can do to help my case?There are certain steps you can take to ensure proceedings run as smoothly as possible, find out more here.
26. Do I need to have a medical?Wondering if you'll need to have your injuries assessed? Learn more here.