There is no one size fits all solution we can use when it comes to calculating your compensation.
The amount of compensation owed to plaintiffs depends on the severity of their injuries and the State in which they suffered them.
Some of the main things a solicitor will consider when negotiating your compensation will include.
- Any time off work and lost earnings
- Any future lost earnings
- Any changes in your ability to work
- Care or support, even if given to you for free by family or friends
- Any adaptations you might need to your home or mode of transport
- Travel and accommodation expenses
At this stage it is impossible to give you an accurate estimation of what you could receive however, you can make your own assessment online, without having to speak to a lawyer using our compensation calculator.